Shipping & Returns
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is currently set at £3.95 for UK delivery. International orders cost £24, with any extra charges (import taxes etc) being the responsibility of the customer.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
We aim to have your order packaged and shipped within 3 days, otherwise we will be in contact to let you know of any issues!
What shipping methods do you use?
We use a 24 hour delivery service with DHL in the UK, 48 hours for Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles. All international orders will be shipped using UPS and can take anywhere up to 25 days to arrive, dependant on your location.
How will my items arrive?
We use all paper packaging, and never add any plastic to our boxes! All fragile items are packaged using paper bubble wrap, and any items needing extra security will be secured in a box using biodegradable packing peanuts. Any promotional material will be made using paper/natural materials, and we only use paper tapes and stickers for wrapping. All of our packaging can be either recycled or composted at home!
We hope you are happy with your purchase! However, if you would like to return an item, you have 14 days from the date of receipt to notify us via email at email@example.com. After receiving a response from ourselves, you will have a further 14 days to return the product.
How to return a product to us:
- Please get in contact if you would like the exchange or return an item within the 14 days mentioned above. Our email address to get in contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number so we can easily locate your order, and do let us know if there are any problems with your item.
- We will get right back to you with a return address.
- Please package your items securely for your return shipment, to ensure they arrive back with us in one piece.
- We advise that you use a tracked service, to ensure the delivery back to us. Please retain your proof of postage.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of your return.
- Your refund will be processed back to your original payment method once your return has been received.
Please note, you will be responsible for the safe return of any product. You are therefore liable to a reduced refund if any items are returned damaged. Because of this, we suggest you ensure the security of your return parcel, and consider your delivery partner carefully.
Some items cannot be returned or exchanged!
Some of our items are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds. These include anything that has been made to order (for example, some of our ceramics are handmade in store), live plants, and mystery boxes.
Items that cannot be returned/exchanged/refunded:
- All Mystery Boxes.
- Live Plants (with some exceptions).
- Made to Order Items.
If an item is non-refundable, it will be stated in the product description.